Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Lesson
Transcript of Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Lesson
A picture of the person remembered.
Marigolds (official flower for Day of the Dead!)
Papel Picado (paper cut banners)
Delicious food including sugar skulls candy.
Garland, tissue paper flowers and other various decorations to add color and beauty. Day of the Dead Parades
Candies (Sugar skulls)
Papel picado (Paper cutting)
Building ofrendas (memorials) to remember loved ones Memorials Day of the Dead is a Mexican tradition of honoring loved ones who have passed on. This is celebrated on November 1st and 2nd. The tradition is 3000 years old! Your Lesson: Sugar Skulls!