Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Colors of Discrimination
Transcript of The Colors of Discrimination
Connecting our World
Making Choices about how we treat other people
What is Discrimination?
As an Asian American this topic strikes home.
Why I care
Why You should care
Why - Kids are still developing their knowledge of the world.
Kids learn from outside experience
parents can only teach so much
In Public schools many kids come from diverse backgrounds which is where discrimination may occur
Audience: Texas School boards
Can be made using real and relevant information
Can be based on prejudice, streotypes
Can You see me?
What are you eating ?
Why do you drive badly?
Are you good at Math?
America is the most diverse country in the world
It hurts my feelings and most importantly other peoples feelings
Learning about discrimination allows one to appreciate another's culture