Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Map of the Middle East
Transcript of The Map of the Middle East
What is Stork's argument about the role of oil in the development of Middle East economies in the 19th and 20th centuries?
Role of Oil
Modern Day Consequences
From the Ottoman Empire to European Colonies
Ottoman Empire 1914
The Maps of the Middle East
Ottoman Empire 1500
What was life like in the OE?
What caused OE territorial loss in 19th
How does the example of Mosul help us understand Stork's argument about the "artificial" boundaries of current Middle East nations?
How does a discussion of Mosul help us
understand the modern crisis in the Middle