Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stress Head
1. Normal stress
2. Worry wort
3. Chronic stress
BENEFITS OF NAPPING:
Naps can restore alertness, enhance performance, and reduce mistakes and accidents.
A study at NASA on sleepy military pilots and astronauts found that a 40-minute nap improved performance by 34% and alertness 100%.
2. Naps can increase alertness in the period directly following the nap and may
extend alertness a few hours later in the day.
3. Napping has psychological benefits. A nap can be
a pleasant luxury, a mini-vacation.
It can provide an easy way to get some relaxation and rejuvenation.
Reduce or increase energy
Learning to accept feelings
other than happy and
boxing them up.
to get help
to help others.
Listen, care and calm. Then take action.
I can't do normal day to day life anymore. It's been weeks.