Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Physics
When an object
floats, it's buoyant force is equal to its mass. Sinking:
It means submerge
into the water or to
descend to the
bottom. an object sinks if its bouyant force is less than its mass Density is calculted by: mass divided by volume Titanic is one of the
example of sinking. to calculate bouyancy, the equation is:
p=density of fluid
V=volume of object
g=standard gravity on earth The End