Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of May 22nd
M: Grab your notebook and in your seat
P: Meditation Monday! Answer and date the following, after put your head down and release your thoughts.
How many hours seperates high and low tide? If its low tide at 2 PM whens the next low tide???
Two Different Types of Tides
Spring Tides- a tide just after a new or full moon, when there is the greatest difference between high and low water.
The Bay of Fundy-The most EXTREME Spring Tides
1.Cut and paste what exactly a spring and neap tide look into your notebook, this is important to know for the end of the week.
2. After it is glued into your notebook & behavior is well, check out some cool eggs in the microscope!!
The Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia Canada
Neap Tides- a tide just after the first or third quarters of the moon when there is the least difference between high and low water.
The tides in Canada's Bay of Fundy are the most extreme in the world. Because of the unique shape of the bay, the difference in water level between high tide and low tide can be as much as 48 feet