Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Destiel for Andy
Transcript of Destiel for Andy
You could tell in that episode 1,"Lazarus Rising" when Cas breaks into the barn that he has already developed some sort of feeling wheather it be romantic or not,you can tell. Uriel says in Season 4,Episode 10 Heaven and Hell that Cas has a problem;he likes Dean. Now for Angels,liking a human is not really heard of but has happened before,but normally Angels don't have feelings; they're machines for God's and Mankind's protection. If they start to like humans,it is a very serious thing and they actually care for that human. CAS LOVES DEAN. IT'S SO OBVIOUS. THERE IS PROOF OF CASTIEL'S ATTACTMENT TO DEAN! "Castiel: I don't sleep.
Dean: Well, I need my four hours, so...
Castiel: I'll watch over you.
– , 8.08 Hunteri Heroici"
Quotes from the show that make it Canon! "At Comic Con 2012, a fan asked Jensen and Misha what they thought of Destiel. Jensen, thinking the fan said "Deathsteel", asked the panel what it meant.
Ben Edlund: "That's some weird shit."
Jensen: "Is this something that you created, Ben?"
Ben: "You don't want any part of that."
Jim Beaver: "It's...extreme bromance."
Ben: "There's a lot of pictures of Dean in an angelic embrace - and that's being kind of gentle with it."
Misha: "Oh that, love that. I mean (pointing to Jensen) you've got pictures like that of us, in an embrace, all over your bedroom."
Ben: "Oh there's a van with that airbrushed on the side."
Jensen: "Oh yeah it's my conversion van. It's just a nice airbrush on a pillow in the back, there's not much room. Oh and a wolf howling at the moon. It's cool, you'll like it."" THE AUTHOR BEN EDLUND WROTE THEIR RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT ON PURPOSE AND HAS SAID IN MANY INTERVIEWS THAT DESTIEL IS SOMEWHAT A REAL THING! "Sam: We should call Castiel.
Dean: Dude, on my car, he showed up naked, covered in bees.
– , 7.23 Survival of the Fittest" Meg (to Dean): Ask him, he was your boyfriend first!
– , 7.23 Survival of the Fittest Balthazar: Sorry, you have me confused with the other angel. You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you.
– , 6.17 My Heart Will Go On
Sam: So what, you like him better, or something?
Castiel: Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn't going to mention it.
– , 6.03 The Third Man Dean: There are two things that I know for certain. One, Bert and Ernie are gay. Two, you are not gonna die a virgin. Not on my watch.
– , 5.03 Free to Be You and Me Castiel stares intently at Dean in silence
Dean: Cas, not for nothing, but the last time someone looked at me like that...I got laid.
– , 5.18 Point of No Return