Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Paradox and Satire
Transcript of Paradox and Satire
understanding of the piece
meaning of situations An example for a paradox are the boys themselves.
They are afraid of the beast, but they are not that different to it.
Loss of civilization
Becoming of savages
Pre-historic behaviour (Dancing around the dead pig and celebrating)
Both show their teeth (barbarian behaviour) The boys as well as the monster are both prepared to attack and armored (SPear)