Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PYP Basic 9-Day 2
Transcript of PYP Basic 9-Day 2
Picture the Story
Read the Story
Retell the Story
Show & Tell
Write the Story
Recall the Story
Play the Story
Think & Talk
Interview & Report
The music class was quiet and ________________.
Mr. Watson, the _________________ came in and _____________ his hands.
Everyone looked at each other and _____________ their heads.
Elena started playing the _____________.
Then Breda blew her __________________.
Olivia blew her ______________. too.
Frank put his ___________ to the ______________ of his _____________.
The sound was deep and beautiful.
Together, they made a wonderful _______________.
The music went on and on until Mr. Watson gave them a sign to stop.
The whole ________________ got up and cheered.
"You are great _________________!"
1. What did they plant?
3. What did they do first?
2. Who taught them how to plant the Tree?
They planted the tree.
Dave taught them how to plant the tree.
They dug the hole.
1. We dug a hole to ____________ a tree.
2. There are some new _____________ on the plant.
3. The birds are sitting on the _____________.
4. The ____________ of trees grow below the ground.
1. During ____________, many trees change color.
2. Farmers grow rice in the rich ____________.
3. The factory _____________ many cars.
4. The cherries are ___________ enough to be picked.
5. The color of the rainbow is ____________!