Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Four C's of Customer Service
Transcript of The Four C's of Customer Service
By Courtney Juday Make it Comfortable Make it Consistent Make it Customized Make it Convenient Trust Value 1. Comfortable
4. Convenient RELATIONSHIPS What percentage, on average, of our communication with other people is nonverbal? 77.5% + = = + DCF CASAS Keep customers' information
in a locked file cabinet My customer kind of looks like this guy... Review
Start positive and professional relationships on day one
Be concious of both verbal and nonverbal communication
Make sure your customers' feel their information is safe Hi Courtney. I found employment; I have been
very busy at my new job. I was told by a co-worker
at the Hartford branch that they would probably never pay for me to go back to school, since I have experience in the field. I just cannot believe that
they would continue to have me go to all of these appointments in Hartford especially when I was not employed. I thank that honest woman in Hartford for not wasting my time. The Nana Effect Review
Make sure we provide our customers with a consistent message
Avoid promises you can't keep
Reinforce postive customer behavior Get you know your customers Treat others how
THEY want to be treated Review
Look at customers as individuals
Get to know your customers
Adjust your style to suit their needs Provide your customers with options Review
Provide our customers with options
Be clear and concise WIA JFES DOL DSS Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Customer Service Comfortable