Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sun Smart
Wearing a hat means that it should cover your head, face, neck and ears. If possible a hat should also give shade to your eyes. Your hat should be comfortable and provide ventilation. A lighter fabric structure is best.
Slap on a Hat
What you wear is important, try to cover as much as skin as possible. Long pants and a long sleeved shirt with a collar is best. Tightly woven fabric should be used and try not to stretch the fabric. Use darker coloured clothing.
Slip on Clothing
Check the use by date and store below 30°C. Apply it 20 minutes before going outside and reapply every two hours. SPF 30 (or higher), water resistant sunscreen is recommended.
Slop on Sunscreen
Staying in the shade is a good idea. Shade can be anywhere and anything. Such as: shadows from buildings, trees, plants, grubs, umbrella and so on.
Slide on Sunglasses
Your eyes also need to be protected and sunglasses should be worn if possible. Hats can also give shade to your eyes. Check if your sunglasses are suitable for driving.