Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Create Your Poster with Impact
Transcript of Create Your Poster with Impact
The message is clear Is seen quickly Zip clutter
Choose the few words wisely Work on poetic devices Alliteration
Art Principles colour
Target your audience Purpose Ask yourself
What do you want the reader to do?
Engage in discussion?
Formal,slang? The perfect match
purpose / poster Sell your poster
sell it well
sell it fast
every second counts it's all in a title surface looks count audience appeal A poster that works for you just doesn't work for me.
We're all different
It's about me - the reader
Not you - pat yourself on the back but get that message to me! content is important but keep it tight
Squeeze words for purity of thought express yourself Be creative keep facts factual
delve deep into abstraction Symbolism - visuals are powerful
inference - reading between the lines
dark colour - evil, dishonest
light - truth, hope, reaching out
Ain't that the truth language Active voice
Words with attitude
be yourself awesome action Pictures
inject lingering thoughts meaning of colour https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/rreagan/Filemanager_Public_Files/meaningofcolors.htm The Power of a Poster Every mark counts meaning of symbols How do I achieve symbolism?
1. Think - What is your concept?
2. How is this represented in a concrete object - 'outside in' ? e.g. aggressive action
3. How could I draw this from 'inside out"? e.g. my interpretaion e.g. clenched fist
A poster tells a story -
What is your story? No more than 3 fonts group information