Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I survived Five Epic Disasters
Transcript of I survived Five Epic Disasters
by Lauren Tarshis
The Children's Blizzard, 1888
In January 12,1888 There was a blizzard and a kid survived it with his brother.
The Titanicc Diaster, 1912
There was this teenager who was 17 and his name was Jack Thayer. He knew that the titanic would sink and there was a lot of people, but not a lot of life boats. So he jumped of the titanic and got picked up by a life boat, but his dad died.
The Great Boston Molasses Flood, 1919
Molasses is thick brown syrup that was opular sweetner in America. They didn't use it anymore, so they used for bombs, guns, and tanks.
The Japanese Tsunami, 2011
The Japanese Tsunami broke a long , all that protected Japan, but a tsunami was really strong and it broke the wall and Japan was flooded.
The Henryville Tornado, 2012
There was kids that were in 5th grade and they survived no one was injured and it hailed and it was the size of a softball.
There was kids that were in 5th grade and they survived the tornado no one was injured and it hailed and the hail was the size of a softball.