Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sports
Why is sport healthy?
How does sport affect people?
Sports affect people in many ways, it can affect them in a good way or/and a bad way. Doing sports affects me in good ways. Also its about what hobby you like or don´t like.
Why do you need sport?
Sport is healthy because it keeps you in shape and makes you stronger. Also it prevents many diseases such as diabetes. Also we need exercise because its healthy and we gain many useful skills by exercising. It also helps in keeping your weight under control. Sports teach you how to organize your time wisely and it has positive effects on your relationships with your friends.
How does doing sport affect your learning?
Doing sports affects your learning in many different ways. The people that do sports get higher averages in school then those who do not do sports.
You need sports because it helps you relieve stress and doing sports makes it easier for you to work in a team and through sports you can meet new people. If you don´t exercise it can lead to many diseases such as heart diseases and a high blood pressure.
By: Aisha Al Amir