Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of heat charger
Two type of thermoelectric unit
- Peltier PROJECT Design of Prototype METHODOLOGY What is Thermoelectric ? WASTE HEAT SEEBECK MAIN
CIRCUIT BOOSTER CHARGE HP BLOCK DIAGRAM waste heat thermocouple main circuit boost converter multi connector charge handphone HEAT CHARGER PROBLEM STATEMENT new method is required to reuse waste heat as an alternative source of energy
doesn't have portable power supply for charging digital products OBJECTIVE to design a portable power supply from waste heat.
to obtain a green energy from heat and convert it to electricity energy
to produce a new product and give more benefit to consumer, thus can use anywhere and anytime. SCOPE this project which is can convert the heat energy to an electrical energy using thermoelectric converter.
step-up the voltage to 5V
flexible and portable LIST OF
MATERIAL / COMPONENTS
COSTING COSTING COSTING MATERIAL
COMPONENT Thermocouple - Seebeck
Rechargeable battery AAA NiMH
Aluminum heat shrink
Booster + Multi connector
Diode – LED indicator
Switch – DPDT
Circuit board MATERIAL / COMPONENT seebeck effect prototype holder seebeck Portable
generator circuit casing identify need define problem research set constraint set criteria analysis decision specification COMPLETE PROTOTYPE MAIN CIRCUIT BOOST CONVERTER