Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 44
Description of 44
44 is an even number
44 is a composite number
44 is a multiple of 1,2, and 4
In roman numerals 44 is XLIV
Sequence of numbers
26 32 36 40
48 52 56 60 64
1. ___ + 64 = 108
2. 80 - ___ = 36
3. ___ x 8 = 352
4. ___ / 11 = 4
1. I have 16 cookies. My friend gave me 28 more for a bake sale. How many cookies do I have now?
2. I had 65 chocolate candies. I ate 21 of them. How many chocolates do I have left?
3. My friend has 11 doughnuts. I have 4x as many as she does. How many doughnuts do I have now?
4. I have 220 mints. I want to split them into 5 equal groups. How many mints are in each group?
quarenta e quatro
daichead a ceathairσ
arobaini na nne
Multi- step problems
1. I have 44 cookies. I want to put them in bags of 2, and then put them in baskets of 4 How many bags and how many baskets do I need?
2. I have 22 marbles. I gave 11 to my friend. Then my other friend gave me 33. How many marbles do i have now?
Barrack Obama is the 44th president of the U.S.A.
44 is the atomic number of ruthenium.
The name of a mysterious savior of Poland prophesied by the Polish national poet Adam Mickiewicz.
1, 2, 4, 11, 22, 44
are we upside- down?
I have no
Thanks For Watching!!! :)
I chose this number because..., factor pairs, description of 44
statistics multi-step word problems,
sequence of numbers,
unknown digits, word problems
i chose this number because...