Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How was the civil rights movement affected by federal polici
Transcript of How was the civil rights movement affected by federal polici
Griggs vs. Duke Power Co ruled in favor of blacks
Regents of the University of California vs. Bakke
United Steelworkers of America vs. Weber upholds the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Provided more opportunities for people of color. This led to better jobs and educational opportunities
Affirmative action- an action or policy favoring those who tend to suffer from discrimination, esp. in relation to employment or education; positive discrimination.