Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
STEM and me
Transcript of STEM and me
world of science, and I entered science & computers Started with geology interest; doesn't everyone want a rock collection? By college Biology had caught my interest In Montana right after college, I taught science in
an elementary school on the Flathead Reservation - the land was rugged & beautiful;
the children were wonderful But, reality was to lie in chemistry labs - Technicon -- the auto-analyzer - early robotic systems for chemistry labs Eventually I hit the mecca of higher ed And now even moving into virtual realities