Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PROFICIENCY (CPE) 1.3 The Long Turn
Transcript of PROFICIENCY (CPE) 1.3 The Long Turn
1.3 Part 3: The Long Turn
Speaking Part 3: The Long Turn
How much easier is it to learn a language nowadays than it was in the past?
- learning techniques
The interlocutor gives you a topic card with a question and some ideas on it and you have to speak for about 2 minutes on your own.
Speaking on your own for a longer time, expressing and justifying opinions, developing topics.
10 minutes (2-minute long turn for each candidate and 6 minutes for the discussion).
How has life changed in the last hundred years?
- family life
Why is music important to people around the world?
What effect does tourism have on the environment in your country?
What changes do you foresee in the future?
Now here are plenty of examples:
Here are many more topic cards.
Here is an example.
Your partner must listen carefully as they will be asked to comment on what you have said. Here we will concentrate on the topic cards.
What can sometimes make international
- cultural differences
- previous history
- language barrier
How can governments help to improve international relations?
- promoting learning of other languages
- working together for the common good
- preventing further conflict