Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marketing Research Techniques
Transcript of Marketing Research Techniques
In recently years Tescos set up stores in the USA under the brand name Fresh & Easy.
Market Research at Tescos
How Primary Research contributed to the Marketing Plan
How Secondary Research contributed to the Marketing Plan
Secondary Research Methods Used
There were two main sources:
Internal & External
Primary Research Methods Used in the Research
These took forms :
Qualitative & Quantitative
Purposes of Tesco's the Market Research
Before Tescos went to the USA they carried out both Primary Research & Secondary Research of the USA retail & grocery market to find out what Americans want to buy and how they like to shop
Limitations of marketing research used