Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Flexibility skill:
What is flexibility?
How can you show a recruiter that you are adaptable?
It’s not sufficient just to say “I am adaptable”, you need to give evidence of your adaptability by giving examples. You can draw on situations like these to help you demonstrate your adaptability:
Working in a part-time job whilst doing a degree
Changing holiday plans at the last minute
Living in another country.
Flexibility is about adapting successfully to changing situations and environments. No workplace environment ever stays the same, so you will need to be able to change your job role and responsibilities at short notice. Being able to multi-task and perform several tasks at once is also vital in the workplace.
adapting successfully to changing situations & environments
Keeping calm in the face of difficulties
Planning ahead, but having alternative options in case things go wrong
Thinking quickly to respond to sudden changes in circumstances
Anticipating & responding positively to changing environments
Taking on new challenges at short notice.
Dealing with changing priorities/workloads