Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bradley Bush
Rubber, Glass, plastic, dry wood and dry air are think for electric not to go through. Insulators are important for electrical protection.
Objects differ in their ability to carry electric current. Electricity moves throw conductors without difficulty. A conductor is metal, usually copper. Liquids can have electric currents.
All substance are made of tiny particles called atoms. Each atom has smaller particles in them . And that’s what powers electricity.
Metal allows electrics to move through it. This means it gives little resistance to its flow.
When water is in the clouds and when it turns in to ice the friction of the ice make lightning bolts.
What Is Eclectically
What Can Electricity Move Through