Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subject vs. Predicate
Transcript of Subject vs. Predicate
I like chicken and pizza.
We could go outside, but it's raining.
Should we play golf or tennis? Connect ideas with conjunction Lion is the simple subject. Always remember the simple subject is the ONE
WORD the sentence is about. The simple predicate is... were reading. The simple predicate is the action and the helping verbs if there are any. Helping verbs are words like:
be, am, is, are, was, were, have, has, had, would
should, could, might, must, may, will, shall,
can, do, does, did, being, been