Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English in the Italian Primary School Classroom
Transcript of English in the Italian Primary School Classroom
BUT with active weblinks to videos, podcasts, audio files, songs, stories... for use on IWB/Smart Boards, computers, iPads, iPhones
and flashcards, posters to
put up in the classroom.
Links to and use of catchy images.
Links to pronouncing dictionaries.
Learning English through
Effective techniques for teaching English throughout primary school
But not only!!
Links to websites, worksheets, and the Italian legislation concerning children with special needs.
for international communication, e-twinning, children's forums, emailing other classrooms, etc. Favourite: www.epals.com
Flexible and adaptable to every class situation
General instructions, lesson plans, ideas for Vertical Curricula all in Italian.
Activities in English for ALL subjects studied, according to the new national guidelines for the curricula.
Hands-on activities to be done using English
History, Geography, Maths, Science, Music, Art, P.E., Technology, Italian