Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PLAN MARSHALL
The Marshall Plan was finalized in 1951
-Industrial production increased by 35%.
-The United States worked to direct the Marshall Plan towards children and an increase of nutritional material for all citizens within western Europe so as to shed a positive light on its goals as it worked to effectively defeat communist threats.
-"Americanized" countries, especially Austria, who embraced United States' assistance, through popular culture, such as Hollywood movies and rock n' roll
- Marshall Plan aid allowed the nations of Western Europe to relax austerity measures and rationing, reducing discontent and bringing political stability. The communist influence on Western Europe was greatly reduced, and throughout the region communist parties faded in popularity in the years after the Marshall Plan.
-The trade relations fostered by the Marshall Plan helped forge the North Atlantic alliance that would persist throughout the Cold War.
-the nonparticipation of the states of Eastern Europe was one of the first clear signs that the continent was now divided.
Marina DC, Gina, Moya, Jan, Marina and Candela
Does it works in Europe?
The Marshall Plan (officially called the European Recovery Program or ERP) was the primary plan of the United States to rebuild European countries after World War II, which in turn was intended to contain a possible spread of communism.
The initiative was named for Secretary of State of the United States, George Marshall, and was primarily designed by the State Department, especially William L. Clayton and George F. Kennan.
"Here help the Marshall Plan"
The causes are:
a. need to support the reconstruction of European economies
b. Exit estancamineto generated economic war
c. give the Germans the means to rebuild their nation despite being the losing nation but responsible for collaborating with the winners countries in rebuilding their nation and the other European nations destroyed.
d. Allow the flow of capital from the West to European countries.
In Europe, the countries lost a big part of the industrial capacity and their infrastructures. The agrary production, was also afected because in was a decline in all the countries and a lot of housings were destroyed.
Besides lack of food, raw materials and energy the europeans lacked means of pavements to import.