Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dev Ops Con
Transcript of Dev Ops Con
Fabric - Deployment and administration
Capistrano - Remote server automation
ControlTier - Command Dispatcher
Chef - Recipes, Resources, Convergence
Puppet - Deﬁne Desired State Enforce Monitor
CFEngine - Desired State Self Healing Monitor
Jenkins - Continous Integration Deployment Tools Martin Fowler has the following breakdown of practices for continuous integration:
Maintain a single source repository.
Automate the build.
Make your build self-sustaining.
Check in at least once a day.
Build each check-in on the CI server.
Keep the build fast.
Test in a clone of the production environment.
Make it easy for anyone to get the most recent executable.
Always be aware of what is happening.
Automate deployment. continuous integration DevOps (Wikipedia)
DevOps is a software development method
that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and information technology(IT) professionals.
DevOps is a response to the interdependence of software development and IT operations.
It aims to help an organization rapidly produce software products and services