Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
vertebrates and invertebrates.
Transcript of vertebrates and invertebrates.
have advanced nervous system; outer covering of
protective cellular skin Animals with an internal skeleton
made of bone are called vertebrates Invertebrates Multicellular; no back bone; no cell walls; reproduce sexually; heterotrophic. Animals without a backbone VERTEBRATE INVERTEBRATE (Backbone) (NO Backbone) (Animals) (Animalia) (Chordata) (NO Cell walls) (30 Phyla) (Big in size) (57,739) (2 million) (98% of animal species
are invertebrates.) (2% of the animal species
are vertebrates.) PICTURES
of VERTEBRATES PICTURES of
INVERTEBRATES How many are there? Which came first? There are about 57,739 vertebrates and 1 million invertebrates in the world today. There are way more invertebrates in the world than vertebrates, and it always have. Scientists say that invertebrates existed before the vertebrates. In fact, they think that invertebrates were the first cordatas that ever existed in the world. THANK YOU