Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Duration Overview
- Is the beat strong/definite? (can you notate it?!)
- Is the beat weak/indefinite?
- Is there an obvious pulse? - What is the pulse of the music?
- Is it Simple OR Compound?
- Is it Duple OR Triple?
- How many beats per bar?
- What kind of underlying notes are use?
- Which Rhythmic Devices are present? can you name/notate it?
- What affect do these have on the piece?
- Is the type Regular OR Irregular?