Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Soc 235, Lecture 16
Transcript of Soc 235, Lecture 16
less involvement Do voluntary associations breed intolerance?
Does television/new media breed tolerance? As media become more important, do voluntary associations become less important than the public sphere? As people become more global and cosmopolitan, do voluntary associations seem too small and provincial? beneficial features of convergence culture development of media skills low entry costs strong support for sharing good informal mentorship continual adaptive upgrading
and innovation global outreach, cosmopolitan perspective