Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science project
Intrusive and extrusive
Extrusive means it has cooled on the outside of the surface and causes the rock to have bubbles because air has not escaped while cooling. Intrusive means the rock has cooled on the inside of the surface. These rocks take longer to cool because all the air is getting out causing it to have no bubbles or lumps.
Formation of igneous rocks
Formation of Metamorphic rocks
metamorphic rocks are formed by the Earth's movement and then the rocks are heated. Sometimes they are formed when rocks are too close to magma.
Here are some examples of metamorphic rocks;
Formation of sedimentary rocks