Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
S18 PH 121 7 practice 1
Transcript of S18 PH 121 7 practice 1
" can you explain a little about propulsion? "
"Could you explain why long range force is not a constraint for acceleration?"
"Could we discuss the parts of an interaction diagram and how they interact with each other?"
"I need help understanding why different objects acting on one another have different accelerations."
What is net force on block
what is force of wall on the wedge
What is the magnitude of the force of the truck on the car
what is the acceleration
What are the forces between the blocks?
and the total acceleration
How long does it take A to get to the bottom?
what is F so m1 doesn't slide down?