Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
USA War Propaganda
Transcript of USA War Propaganda
How did USA war propaganda change over time?
General War Propaganda
Reasons and Motivations
Demonizing the enemy
“We must remember that in time of war what is said on the enemy’s side of the front is always propaganda, and what is said on our side of the front is truth and righteousness, the cause of humanity and a crusade for peace.”
- Walter Lippman
So, how did USA war propganda change over time?
World War I
France, British Empire, Russia, Italy, USA
Germany, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire, Bulgaria
women and children
World War II
USSR, USA, UK, France
Germany, Japan, Italy, Hungary
Creating an icon
USSR vs USA
Arms Race -
USA, UK, Australia against Ba’athist Iraq