Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 August 15, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 August 15, 2017
Complete these analogies.
37 + 69
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Welcome to Room 202
August 15, 2017
1. elephant : enormous :: mouse : ________
2. no corners : round :: four corners : __________
Use context clues to determine the meaning of the bolded word below.
3. The cars waited for the
to cross the street.
Correct these sentences.
4. have you read a book called the day jimmys boa ate the wash
5. i and chris will not be in the same class this year
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
79 + 26
89 + 28
99 + 19
groups that have the same number of objects
an operation on two numbers to find their product.
a number sentence that uses the operation of multiplication
to find the product of two or more numbers
What time is shown on this clock?