Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Copy of PLC Conference
Transcript of Copy of Copy of PLC Conference
40 BOOK CHALLENGE PASSION FOR READING Passion for Reading How can you teach the "how" without the "why"? To reach a vibrant reading culture you must ignite their passion for reading.
Allowing students to choose, take risks and keep an open mind will foster their passion an ultimately reverse the reading curse. All students are challenged to read forty books throughout the school year. Reading voraciously from a variety of genres has been proven the best way to improve as a reader. NUMBER OF BOOKS READ AT END OF 2ND SEMESTER Framing instruction and discussions all year long around genre. Reorganized classroom libraries by genre instead of lexiles.