Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Television is the leading cause of violence in today's society
Transcript of Television is the leading cause of violence in today's society
The television contributes to our mind depends of the programs that we watch for example when we watch novels or movies, we are providing to this some social problems, which if we aren't know as handle and give a correct use in the daily life, these can help to the people at the uncorrect use of the learning of pat of the television. This medium do treating of interpret or do it, will can to turn in a problem, because the acts of here are some day more violent.
Many neuroscientists believe that the effects television viewing on mental health
could be even more profound than addiction, consumerism, the loss of social trust
and political propaganda.
When we are watching television, we meet many themes in this communication means, sometime only watch but rarely we are think if this is positive or negative for our mind, in the meaning of, as can contribute in the way of analyze the programs, already this was a news, documentals, educatives or simply about other themes irrelevant.
Maybe the TV is going to rewire the brains of the United
regular viewers and affecting their cognitive abilities. The Academy of Pediatrics
States recently warned that it is dangerous for people watching television because it can damage
brain development, and urged to keep away fromThis and similar means
The best defense is self itself. We can all leave the TV
off for more hours FOR day and spend that time reading, talking with others and
reconstructing the basis of personal health and social trust.
1. Spending more than four hours a day watching TV increases the risk of suffering cardiovascular diseases and even death, reveals a scientific study divulgadopor the Australian media.
2. Television is a medium of entertainment injurious to children and adolescents, which imitate the scenes increases the level of accidents, violence and insecurity
Why is television important? Television is one of the few forms of media that can reach millions of people at a time. It has a huge influence on our lives and can be used to educate, inform, entertain, expose us to other people and cultures around the world.
Why is Television Important?