Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ICT Coalition presentation 2013
Transcript of ICT Coalition presentation 2013
Cooperation between LE, private sector & NGO's
1. Missing Children Europe
2. Working together:
Hotlines for missing children
- European Financial Coalition
3. Strategy 2014 - 2017
Working together: hotlines for missing children
Strategy 2014 - 2017
- New President: Maud de Boer Buquicchio
- New Strategy:
European Federation for Missing & Sexually Exploited Children
To contribute to the development of effective and holistic
systems in order to:
children from going missing,
missing children and their families, and
from any risk of
violence, abuse or neglect
that may lead to or result from going missing.
- 27 organisations
- 21 European countries
- Grassroots support in cases of missing / sexually exploited children.
- European hotline number for missing children
- Free emotional, psychological, social, legal & administrative help for parents & children
- 25 EU MS
+ Albania & Serbia
- Minimum quality standards
- Cross-border procedures
+ Contact booklet for hotlines
Cooperation with LEA
Monitoring & evaluation
Working together: the European Financial Coalition against Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Online
- Conflict, maltreatment
- School problems
- 'Thrown out'
- Rough sleeping (1/6)
- Begging or stealing (1/8)
- Being harmed (1/12)
Work Package 1: Operations
Work package 2: Analysis
Findings Strategic Assessment
- Commercial distribution persists (hidden net)
- Live streaming of abuse for payment
- Young people's sexualised content commercialised
- Search terms: "borderline" & "barely legal"
- Emerging markets Latin America
- Top countries / highest number of servers hosting commercial CAM: US, Russia, Kazakhstan, Japan, NL, Ukraine, Germany
- 2012: 8 top level distributors responsible for 513 commercial CAM brands
Work package 3: Private sector support
Work package 4: Training
Work package 5:
Awareness & external relations
child protection system
With the support of the ISEC and Daphne Programmes of the European Commission