Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LINOCUT
1- A linoleum plate
2- Some gouges
3- Some ink
4- A sheet of ingres paper
5- A roller
6- Tracing paper
Although linoleum as a floor covering dates to the 1860s, the linocut printing technique was used first by the artists of Die Brücke in Germany between 1905 and 1913 where it had been similarly used for wallpaper printing.
They initially described these prints as woodcuts, which sounded more respectable.
Linocut is a printmaking technique, a variant of woodcut in which a sheet of linoleum is used for the relief surface.