Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of TPO - April 2, 2012 - April 6, 2012
Transcript of Copy of TPO - April 2, 2012 - April 6, 2012
04/02-04/05 Good News! And one more thing... There will be a reward each day at lunch for students who demonstrate these respectful characteristics! Be in the testing site before the tardy bell
It is very important that we get started on time; if you arrive late you will have to make-up any testing you have missed.
Make sure you get to bed early during testing week so you are refreshed and ready to be at school on time! During the test, it is important for you to do your BEST!
* Use your time wisely - stay focused.
* If you finish early, review your work!
* Stay Awake! Your good behavior should be present during testing and on breaks.
Speak with purpose, when appropriate
Be courteous of others still testing
Keep your eyes on your test
Cooperate with your testing coordinator
Do YOUR Best! Arrive on Time Stay on Task Exhibit good behavior RESPECT