Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Invasive Plant Species-kudzu
Transcript of Invasive Plant Species-kudzu
Canada,Vanuatu, and Fiji. Discription Kudzu is a climbing, semi-woody,
perennial vine in the pea family.
It has deciduous leaves that are alternate and compound, with three broad leaflets up to four inches across.
The individual flowers are about 1/2 inches long, purple, highly fragrant, and borne in long hanging clusters.
Threats to the Enviornment Kudzu kills or degrades other plants by
smothering them under a solid
blanket of leaves, girdling woody
stems and tree trunks, and breaking
branches or uprooting entire trees
and shrubs through the sheer force
of its weight.
Ways to get rid of it.. Crown Removal
Uses of this plant Soil improvment and preservation
People also use it's fiber to make clothing, paper, and wall paper
It's also used to make soap, lotions, compost, and jelly
Scientific name Pueraria montana ;)