Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Last Leaf By O. Henry
Transcript of The Last Leaf By O. Henry
I give this story 4 stars. I really enjoyed it. It was like a real life situation. It shows the real meaning of friendship. And how having great friends is all you need. Recommend Or Not I would recommend this short story to my classmates. I think that its a really inspirational story, and it shows how having friends in your life is important. Also it is good to be kind to people even if the are wrong.
Other short story's that I would recommend to the class are The Gift Of The Magi, The Princess And The Puma Background Information About O.Henry Porter in his 30's Sue was the friend of Johnsy and a young artist from Maine.
Johnsy was the petite woman that had come down with pneumonia.
Mr. Behrman was their neighbor who painted the last leaf on the side of the wall to help Johnsy survive. The Characters In The Story