Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tyro
Part of speech: noun
Definition: a beginner in learning anything; novice
Name: Isaac Armaswalker
sentence: In fact, the merest tyro in military matters knows where the fault lies.
sentence: Everyone is a tyro in life.
synonyms: abecedarian, amateur, apprentice, cadet
sentence: Whether you're a vacationing tyro or a big-name pro, there's a wave here with your name on it.
word origin/history: 1610s, from Medieval Latin tyro, variant of Latin tiro (plural tirones) "young soldier, recruit, beginner," of unknown origin.