Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Guide to Healthy Living for Teenagers
Transcript of Guide to Healthy Living for Teenagers
Reach for the Stars!
- Figure out what you want to do
2. Plan your path
- Plan the steps you will take to
achieve your goal(s)
3. Create a mantra
4. Stay motivated!
- Remember why you want to
achieve your goals
- Help yourself go through the
steps to your goal and live by a
DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
- Use protection
(unless you want a baby!)
- Go to the doctor to check for STIs
- Be responsible for your actions
- You can say NO!
- Mental and Physical alterations
- It's illegal to abuse substances!
- You can lose control of your actions
- Extreme drug cravings
- Personality may change
- Burnout marks from certain drugs
You become UGLY!!
You get sick
when you try to quit
Opportunities become limited
- May lead to drug use
- Alcohol poisoning
- Waste of money!
- Drunk driving can harm others as well as the
No! Don't do it!
You lose brain cells!
Be smart, be drug-free!
YOU COULD DIE!!!!
Don't have expectations.
Grin and bare it!
Believe in yourself!
Stay calm and think positively.
People WILL let you down, accept it.
Because you are AWESOMETACULAR!
Sometimes you need to do things you don't like to achieve your goals. Just think of the positives things you'll get out of it!
Take a break and think. Consider your options and try to pick the best way to fix your problem.
You'll feel so much better
And if all else fails...
Eat super foods such as:
Reduce risk of diseases
Have more energy and
a positive attitude!
Avoid foods such as:
Berries are packed with antioxidants
Low in calories and
High in fibre (helps control blood sugar)
Broccoli has fibre
and vitamins A,C and K
Sweet Potatoes have vitamin A
vitamin C, calcium and potassium
Support yourself when you're older
Why not exercise? It's so easy!
Exercise improves your mood.
You can go it alone or with a group.
Pick something that interests you and
just have fun with it!
Keep it natural!
Keep Calm and Take it Easy!
1. Breathe! It's going to be okay!
2. Don't stress out and stop taking everything
3. Exercise to relieve tension
4. Take a break and tackle your problem
after your mind has a chance to breathe
5. Don't be so sensitive - everyone's equal
and even if someone acts like they're all
that, don't pay attention. Because we're all
just dumb humans~
"I can't change the
direction of the wind
but I can adjust my sails
to reach my destination."
"The best way out
"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events
and small minds discuss people"
Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Guide to Healthy Living
By Karishma Sharma