Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TH! BLC14
the "vessels" design project
understands the function of mathematics
as a means of communicating information
applies mathematical logic to the elements of design
understands how to generate the
graphs of polynomial and trigonometric
mathematical functions and the
role of mathematical variables
in changing the shape and nature
of functions and relations
appreciates the mathematical concepts involved in topology
including network theory, mazes and labyrinths, the
golden ratio and the fibonacci sequence
appreciates the interrelationship
between mathematics and the aesthetic
of visual forms
1. A straight line segment can be drawn joining any two points.
2. Any straight line segment can be extended indefinitely in a straight line.
3. Given any straight lines segment, a circle can be drawn having the segment as radius and one endpoint as center.
5. If two lines are drawn which intersect a third in such a way that the sum of the inner angles on one side is less than two Right Angles, then the two lines inevitably must intersect each other on that side if extended far enough.
This postulate is equivalent to what is known as the Parallel Postulate.
4. All Right Angles are congruent.
mazes & labyrinths
meandering paths to the tune of fractal music
the pentatonic scale
exit prezi to listen...
exit prezi to another sample...
exit prezi to see "parabolanimal"
exit prezi for binary code interpretive dance
exit prezi for class set