Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of First aid
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
''I am successful''
''English is very easy''
''I can do it''
Watch video #15
Fluency diet review
What will you do ______?
What did you ______?
Tell me about ______.
30 seconds non-stop
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
First AID and CPR
In this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about first Aid and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
Discuss about when we can use these techniques
Understand the importance of First AID and CPR
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answers with the class
What is first aid?
Have you ever needed to practice first aid?
What first aid do you know?
Look at the following pictures and explain how you can help in those situations
What would you do if...
Make couples and answer the questions then share your answers with the class
...your friend fainted and there is nobody else around?
... you broke your leg, you are alone and you don't have credit to make calls?
Did you already know these words? Learn the vocabulary and make sentences
Make couples choose a role play and act it out
A) You are home alone and you just broke your leg
B) Call your friend and ask for help
A) Your nose is bleeding and you don't know what to do
B) Call your mom/dad and ask him/her what to do?
Role play 1
Role play 2
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
Now, make sentences using them
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Choose the correct answer
1. In El salvador, people ____ very friendly
c) will is
2. New York is one of the _____ cities.
a) more interesting
b) most interesting
3. She ____ the ball while she was playing.
4. My mom ____ never go to your house.
b) will not
c) not will
5. My mother puts the money ___ the table
6. I will go to church ___ sunday
7. Keys are ____ my pocket
8. _____ english is really exciting