Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Perimeter and Area
Transcript of Copy of Perimeter and Area
Perimeter is the outside
measurement of an object.
Area is the inside measurement of an object.
To find the perimeter of a figure,
add the lengths of all the sides.
6 + 10 + 6 + 10 = 32 cm
Now you try!!!
To find the area of a figure,
multiply the length by the width.
Area = length x width
area = 8 x 5
area = 40 cm
Now you try.
area = length x width
Olivia & Shelby