Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MATH CONTRACT JOSE JAVIER
Transcript of MATH CONTRACT JOSE JAVIER
Divisor: Is the number that divides the other number.
Dividend: Is the number that is divided.
Prime: Is a number that has only 1 factor.
Composite: Is a number that has 2 or more factors.
The prime factorization:
The prime factorization is when you divide a number until it can't be divided.
The partial quotient's method is an easier way to divide,
or you can use long division.
factors of 48:
By doing multiples you have to skip count. EX:5,10,15,20,25 etc.
Multiples of 16:
by:Jose Javier Molina
2: If the last digit is even: (2,4,6,8)
3:If the sum of the digits is divisible by 3.
4:If the last two digits form a number divisible by 4.
5:If the last digit is 0 or 5.
6:If the number is divisible by both 2 and 3.
9:If the sum of the digits is divisible by 9.
10:If the last digit is 0.
The factors are a number multiplied by another number equals the number.