Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why food additives should be banned?
Transcript of Why food additives should be banned?
This food is better for your body, and it will increase your mental health as well.
For people our age, the type of food we eat changes how we are in school. Eating food without additives may help our concentration levels, our moods etc. By Julia and Lyuba
Do not eat food additives!
Eat fruits.... yummm Researchers have found proof that food additives are bad for children. This is because their digestive system cannot break down the chemicals as effectively as adults digestive system.
Children who eat a diet with a lot of food additive tend to have temper tantrums, poor attention and concentration, skin rashes, headaches etc. What food
can you find
food additives in The food that has most additives, and that is eaten the most is found in sweets, or in food labeled diet/sugar free.
Food dyes are the most common additive. Almost every food has some trace of a dye. Coke is not actually black, fanta is not actually orange, sweets are not actually red. all of these foods are full with dyes.