Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Taming Of The Shrew
Transcript of Taming Of The Shrew
Julius is a Roman political leader and a military leader. The tragedy of the play is Caesar has supposed to be friends that are conspirators who stab Caesar in the back. So he only lived to 100b.c. to 44b.c.
Caesar 's Calendar
Caesars calendar used to be 355 days then Caesar said lets match the days to the solar system. " Lets have 356 days in our calendar," said Caesar. For Caesar to come down with 356 days Caesar had to add a extra day every 4 years. This is how we got our leap year.
1. Julius Caesar was married three times.
2. He was a public speaker who spoke about his military conquest.
3. Julius Carsar was born to a patrion family.
4. He was also responsible for turning the Roman impire to the Roman republic.
5. He was the most powerful man in Rome.
Fun Facts continue
1. He was part of Golic wars
The tragedy of Julius Caesar was by William Shakespeare is a tragic drama, historical drama play.This play written in 1599 in london.This play was first published in a folio of 1623.
The Tragedy Julius Caesar
What Is The Tragedy Of Julius Caesar
The actors: Marcus Julius Brutus, Julius Caesar, Mark Anthony, Calpurnia, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Popillius Laena, Soothsayer, Gaius Octavian, Cato the Younger,and many more actors. these are the top most important people in the play.
The Setting was set in Ancient Rome in 44B.C
Julius Caeser .(n.d.). Retrieved April 22,2015.
More about Caeser's marriages
Julius Caesar. (2014, January 1). Retrieved 23, 2015. 4,27,2015.
First marriage: Julius Caesar was 17 years old and married to Cornelia, who died in child birth.
Second marriage: Caesar married two years later to Julia then divorced her six years later.
Third marriage: Then he remarried to Pompeia and was still married to her when he died.
By Nathan,Anton,Heather,and Pashence