Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Customer Service
Who are your customers?
Why is this important?
Key Traits of Customer Service?
How do we break this cycle?
What's Your Story?
A task with missing information
"The customer is stupid..."
"The field techs are lazy..."
"I'm the only one who cares..."
Your story leads to stress, fear, anxiety, outrage, depression and low morale
You act rude, shortsighted and defensive, seeking revenge or punishing others
Customer service suffers
Lack of helpfulness
Doing the bare minimum
Replace your story with three questions
What do I know for sure?
How can I help?
What can I do to add value
Give others the benefit of the doubt
Eliminating drama makes our team more efficient and productive
Providing great customer service helps our business be more efficient and productive
Everyone you interact with