Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Open House--Film
Learn the basics of cinema as art and technology
Study the structure, style and genre of film
Learn the language of film
Think critically and independently
Study directorial style
Read reviews and review films
About Me &
19th year at LM; 12th year teaching film
Love what I do and love this class!
No sleeping/talking/studying during films
History of Film, Language of Film,
Silent Film, German Expressionism, Hitchcock
Shyamalan, Must-See Movies: Casablanca,
The Godfather , Citizen Kane, etc & Film Noir
Genres: Romantic Comedy, Musicals, Oscar Films
Director Study: Spielberg, Christopher Nolan, Hughes
One week to make-up--Tuesday assessments/
Wednesday for Film viewing
Very important to be present to view and discuss
HW/Classwork and Participation—80%